Business Etiquette E-Learning Programs
The engagement of in-person training brought to you online!
"The Emily Post training was very informative. I thought it was a great reminder of how to present a professional image both in and out of the workplace. As part of my orientation process I watched several different presentations and the Emily Post lessons were definitely the most entertaining and easy to follow. The lessons were enthusiastic and the material made me think of ways I can improve my personal image.
Thank you for the great presentations!"
- C. Olden, University of Vermont Technical Services
A New York Times best-selling author and great-grandson of Emily Post, Peter Post personally hosts the Emily Post Institute's E-Learning program. Each E-Learning module features Peter as he guides you through major manners concepts illustrated with moving text and images that speak a language all their own. Modules include quizzes, helping to review and highlight take-away lessons. This is E-Learning with style and humor.
Peter Post brings over ten years of experience conducting presentations and seminars and five years experience instructing etiquette trainers to your training program. In the E-Learning series Peter identifies the most common manners mistakes people make in business, and the most requested content that he presents during seminars into a comprehensive introductory course on business etiquette and business dining.
Divided into learning modules that make it possible to tailor an E-Learning experience for an individual or a company of any size, this E-Learning course allows Peter to present the material developed in his book The Etiquette Advantage in Business, 3rd edition, in a whole new way. With video, images, and moving text illustrating manners concepts that he has been writing and speaking about for over ten years, E-Learning is a whole new way to bring the confidence, authority, and credibility of Emily Post to your team.
- Learn skills and techniques you need to succeed in the workplace.
- Navigate the difficult situations you will encounter in business.
- Start off every interaction on the right foot.
As an individual, you can purchase any or all of the following programs through Global Classroom:
- Business Etiquette for Professionals: The Complete Series (11 lessons)
- Business Etiquette: Top Ten Dining Tips
- Communication for Business Professionals
- Etiquette for the Workplace
Business Etiquette for Professionals: The Complete Series is comprised of 11 lessons, ranging between 5-15 mintues in length. All but one have a short quiz at the end. The other three programs expand on three of our most popular topics. Read more about our all of our available programs.
This button will take you off of our site and onto Global Classroom, where you can register and then purchase and access our programs. You can revisit any programs for up to 90 days from the time of purchase.
To begin, please visit our virtual classroom in Global Classroom for more information and individual pricing.
Set the tone for success.
Foster and enhance professionalism through business etiquette and relationship building.
Refresh skills for communications, dining etiquette, and more.
If you are a company wishing to train your employees, there are two ways to work with us:
1. You can purchase a multi-use license through the Emily Post Institute. Each of our eleven lessons is 5-15 minutes long and can be watched à la carte or taken as a complete course. The program can be incorporated into your company’s learning management system (LMS) and is both SCORM and AICC compliant. Pricing is scaled by the numbers of employees, and the license is good for one year from the start of use. Read more about our all of our available programs. For details and pricing, or to see a demo, please contact Steven Puettner.
2. Or, you can purchase a subscription agreement though BizLibrary to access over 7,000 training videos, including the Emily Post Business Etiquette E-Learning program (all 11 lessons), as well as additional etiquette videos on a wide range of topics from The Emily Post Intsitute's Etiquette Bites! series. Read more about our all of our available programs. For details and pricing, or to see a demo, please contact Steven Puettner.
Contact Steven Puettner at
or 802-860-1814, or by filling out this form:
About the Presenter: Peter Post
Peter Post is one of Emily Post's four great-grandchildren. He is also the co-author of The Etiquette Advantage in Business, 3rd edition, and the creator and principle presenter of the Emily Post Business Etiquette Seminars. He presents seminars nationally and internationally. Peter also writes the Boston Globe's weekly business etiquette column, "Etiquette at Work," which is distributed nationally and internationally by the New York Times Syndicate. Read more about Peter Post.