Business Etiquette E-Learning Programs
The engagement of in-person training brought to you online!
"The Emily Post training was very informative. I thought it was a great reminder of how to present a professional image both in and out of the workplace. As part of my orientation process I watched several different presentations and the Emily Post lessons were definitely the most entertaining and easy to follow. The lessons were enthusiastic and the material made me think of ways I can improve my personal image.
Thank you for the great presentations!"
- C. Olden, University of Vermont Technical Services
Improve your personal image and build stronger, better relationships at work with the Emily Post Institute’s E-Learning programs. Condensed versions of our popular in-person Business Etiquette Seminars, each program is presented by seminar creator Peter Post, who models his in-person and E-Learning training on his book, The Etiquette Advantage in Business, 3rd edition. Peter Post is also the great-grandson of Emily Post and author of The New York Times bestseller Essential Manners for Men. Drawing on his expertise, Peter guides you through major manners concepts as well as specific points of etiquette within the world of business. Each lesson is illustrated with animated text and images that speak to the core concepts of etiquette with style and humor.
In the E-Learning series, Peter explains why etiquette and manners are essential to building better relationships in the workplace. He covers the most common business manners mistakes and how to avoid them, as well as the most requested content presented during our Business Etiquette Seminars.
The Emily Post Institute’s E-Learning programs are a whole new way to bring the confidence, authority, and credibility of Emily Post’s etiquette to your personal or company’s business skill set.
- Learn skills and techniques you need to succeed in the workplace.
- Navigate the difficult situations you will encounter in business.
- Start off every interaction on the right foot.
As an individual, you can purchase any or all of the following programs through Global Classroom:
- Business Etiquette for Professionals: The Complete Series (10 lessons)
- Business Etiquette: Top Ten Dining Tips
- Communication for Business Professionals
- Etiquette for the Workplace
Business Etiquette for Professionals: The Complete Series is comprised of 10 lessons, from 5-15 mintues in length, with quizzes at the end. The other three programs expand on three of our most popular topics. Read more about our all of our available programs.
The "Get Started" button will take you to the website of our partner, Global Classroom, where you can register, purchase, and access our programs. You can revisit any program for up to 90 days from the time of purchase.
To begin, please visit our virtual classroom at Global Classroom for more information and individual pricing.
Set the tone for success.
Foster and enhance professionalism through business etiquette.
Refresh skills for communications, dining etiquette, business social situations, and more.
If you wish to train your employees with our E-Learning programs, there are two ways to work with us:
1. You can purchase a multi-use license through The Emily Post Institute. The programs can be incorporated into your company’s learning management system (LMS) and is both SCORM and AICC compliant. Pricing is scaled by the numbers of employees, and the license is good for one year from the start of use. Read more about our all of our available programs. For details and pricing, or to see a demo, please contact Steven Puettner.
2. You can purchase a subscription agreement though BizLibrary to access over 7,000 training videos, including Business Etiquette for Professionals: The Complete Series (all 10 lessons), as well as additional etiquette videos on a wide range of topics from The Emily Post Institute's Etiquette Bites! series. Read more about our all of our available programs. For details and pricing, or to see a demo, please contact Steven Puettner.
Contact Steven Puettner at
or 802-860-1814, or by filling out this form:
About the Presenter
Peter Post is one of Emily Post's four great-grandchildren, and is the co-author of The Etiquette Advantage in Business, 3rd edition. As the creator and principle presenter of the Emily Post Business Etiquette Seminars, he brings over a decade of experience conducting presentations and seminars nationally and internationally. He also created and continues to teach the Emily Post Business Etiquette Train the Trainer Course twice yearly. Peter also writes the Boston Globe's weekly business etiquette column, "Etiquette at Work," which is distributed nationally and internationally by the New York Times Syndicate. Read more about Peter Post.