Emily Post Business Etiquette Train the Trainer Program
Peter Post is a director of The Emily Post Institute and author of five etiquette books, including the New York Times bestseller Essential Manners for Men. Post is a business etiquette expert and covers topics ranging from CEO ethics to dealing with coworkers with body odor; from dinner party etiquette to confronting “the dark side of email.” As the creator and primary presenter of Emily Post Business Etiquette seminars, Peter leads business seminars for companies both in the United States and abroad.
September 29 - October 3, 2014
Program Fee: $5,000
83% of employees believe it is important to work in a civil environment. Unfortunately, 12% of employees leave companies because of incivility.
If you're wondering whether companies need business etiquette education, these statistics and The Emily Post Institute say - "Yes!"
At the Train the Trainer seminar, participants will:
- Receive 5 days of dynamic instruction from Peter Post and Anna Post
- Learn to teach a comprehensive 14-module business etiquette curriculum
- Participate in a one-day presentation and facilitation workshop
- Receive coaching on marketing and sales
- Deliver presentations with critique (filmed and available for private review)
- Benefit from information and materials unique to The Emily Post Institute
- Enjoy daily continental breakfast, 4 lunches (including a 4-course etiquette training lunch), an opening cocktail reception and a celebratory graduation dinner
- Enjoy Vermont's glorious fall foliage
Who should attend?
- Individuals who want to start their own business etiquette company
- Individuals who already teach business etiquette but want to enhance their programs
- Image and professional development experts, sales consultants, human resource consultants, corporate event planners
- Corporate trainers who want to include business etiquette training as part of their company's training curriculum License Fees Apply:
$500 - Companies < 500 employees or independent trainers
$1,000 - Companies > 500 employee
*The first year's license fee is included in the training fee
“This session was one of the best, if not THE best, training experiences of my professional career. Very well-rounded series of lectures, interactive sessions and discussions. I was able to put my training to use immediately.” - Cheryl V. Chambers, May 2012
Questions? Email Steven Puettner at
or call him at 802-860-1814.