Guidelines for Living
Amidst today's fast-paced world of technological innovation and casual lifestyles, manners naturally adapt to new situations. Despite continuous changes, however, social civility remains rooted in the guiding principles of respect, consideration, and honesty.
- Emily Post Quotations
- Good Hygiene Always Equals Good Manners
- "Thank You!" How Many Ways Can You Say It?
- Etiquette and the Story of Louis XIV: Video
- Do People Expect You to Have Perfect Manners?
- Men's Manners: How People View Us
- Southern Manners