Children and Teens
Social development is a process in which children learn how to interact with the world around them. They learn about how to do this from family, friends, media and just trying things out for themselves. Manners are one aspect of growing and learning, and they expand from communication basics to table manners to how to act when out and about in various situations.
- My Thoughts on Rudeness and Kids
- Top Ten Cell Phone Manners
- Top Table Manners for Kids
- Teen Thank-You Notes
- "Mom, Let's Write Thank-You Notes!"
- A Classroom That Works
- 7 No-Brainers for Job Interviews
- Summer Party Ideas for Kids
- The Polite Passenger
- The Golden Rule of Parenting