Planning Your Wedding
There is a great deal to balance when planning a wedding. It may sometimes be difficult to remember in the bustle of it all, but consideration, communication, and compromise are essential to planning a day that will be joyous for everyone.
- The Rehearsal Dinner
- Traditionally, Who Pays for What?
- Traditional Expenses of the Groom and his Family
- Bridal Shower Do's and Don'ts
- A Groom's Traditional Duties
- Tips for Mom: Setting a Budget and Splitting Expenses
- The Wedding Guest List: FAQ's
- Out of Town Guests
- Wedding Party and Planning Etiquette Tips
- Dividing Wedding Expenses