Emily Post's Business Etiquette Train the Trainer Program
“This session was one of the best, if not THE best, training experiences of my professional career. Very well-rounded series of lectures, interactive sessions and discussions. I was able to put my training to use immediately.” - Cheryl V. Chambers, May 2012
83% of employees believe it is important to work in a civil environment. Unfortunately, 12% of employees leave companies because of incivility.
If you're wondering whether companies need business etiquette education, these statistics - and The Emily Post Institute, say, "Yes!"
During Emily Post's five-day business etiquette train the trainer program, participants:
- Receive dynamic instruction from Peter Post and Anna Post
- Learn to teach a comprehensive 11-module business etiquette curriculum
- Participate in a one-day presentation and facilitation workshop
- Receive coaching on marketing, sales and professional image
- Deliver filmed presentations and receive critique on those presentations
- Benefit from information and materials unique to The Emily Post Institute
Graduates are considered "Trained by The Emily Post Institute," receive certificates of completion and Trained by Emily Post logos for use on materials and website and have access to our secure trainer website and blog.
"I cannot begin to tell you how impressed I was with the Train the Trainer Program at Emily Post. I have been to hundreds of conferences and training, but this one far exceeded my expectations. I recommend it without hesitation. From the facilitators to the materials, everything was professional and accessible." - Jean M. Papalia, Director, A+ Etiquette, May 2012
Watch these testimonial videos from experienced etiquette professionals who have graduated from our Train the Trainer Program. See for yourself what participating in Emily Post training is all about.
Who should attend?
- Individuals who want to start their own business etiquette company
- Individuals who already teach business etiquette but want to enhance their programs
- Image and professional development experts, sales consultants, human resource consultants, corporate event planners
- Corporate trainers who want to include business etiquette training as part of their company's training curriculum
March 31 - April 4, 2014
About Peter Post
Peter Post is one of Emily Post's four great-grandchildren. He is also the co-author of The Etiquette Advantage in Business and the creator and principle presenter of the Emily Post Business Etiquette Seminars. He presents seminars nationally and internationally. Peter also writes the Boston Globe's weekly business etiquette column, "Etiquette at Work," which is distributed nationally and internationally by the New York Times Syndicate.