Business Etiquette Train the Trainer
Learn from the best!
83% of employees believe it is important to work in a civil environment. Unfortunately, 12% of employees leave companies because of incivility.
If you're wondering whether companies need business etiquette education, these statistics - and The Emily Post Institute - say, "Yes!"
During the Emily Post five-day business etiquette train the trainer program, participants:
- Receive dynamic instruction from Peter Post and Anna Post
- Learn to teach a comprehensive 14-module business etiquette curriculum
- Participate in a one-day presentation and facilitation workshop
- Receive coaching on marketing, sales, and professional image
- Deliver filmed presentations and receive constructive critiques on those presentations
- Benefit from information and materials unique to The Emily Post Institute
Graduates are considered "Trained by The Emily Post Institute," receive certificates of completion and Trained by Emily Post logos for use on materials and websites, and have access to our secure trainer website and blog.
What our graduates have to say:
“This session was one of the best, if not THE best, training experiences of my professional career. Very well-rounded series of lectures, interactive sessions and discussions. I was able to put my training to use immediately.”
- Cheryl V. Chambers, May 2012
"I cannot begin to tell you how impressed I was with the Train the Trainer Program at Emily Post. I have been to hundreds of conferences and training, but this one far exceeded my expectations. I recommend it without hesitation. From the facilitators to the materials, everything was professional and accessible."
- Jean M. Papalia, Director, A+ Etiquette, May 2012
See for yourself what participating in Emily Post training is all about: Watch these testimonial videos from experienced etiquette professionals who have graduated from our Train the Trainer Program.
Who should attend?
- Individuals who want to start their own business etiquette company
- Individuals who already teach business etiquette but want to enhance their programs
- Image and professional development experts, sales consultants, human resource consultants, corporate event planners
- Corporate trainers who want to include business etiquette training as part of their company's training curriculum
April 27-May 1, 2015
September 14-18, 2015
*The first year's license fee is included in the training fee.
About the Presenters:
Peter Post is one of Emily Post's four great-grandchildren. He is also the co-author of The Etiquette Advantage in Business, 3rd edition, and the creator and principle presenter of the Emily Post Business Etiquette Seminars. He has presented seminars nationally and internationally since 2003. Peter also writes the Boston Globe's weekly business etiquette column, "Etiquette at Work," which is distributed nationally and internationally by the New York Times Syndicate.
Anna Post is a co-author of The Etiquette Advantage in Business, 3rd edition, along with six other books on etiquette. Anna has been presenting Emily Post Business Etiquette Seminars since 2007, and co-teaches the Emily Post Business Etiquette Train the Trainer Course twice yearly. She has served as a spokesperson for The National Foundation for Infectious Diseases, Staples, Intel, Ponds, 3M, and many others, and spoke at the 2012 TEDYouth Conference. She is a columnist for The Huffington Post, is a media source for USA Today, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and The Los Angeles Times, and has appeared on The Today Show.
For more information, please contact Steven Puettner by filling out our contact form: