Business Train the Trainer In Depth
“I cannot thank you enough for the outstanding experience. Not only did you train us to the ‘depths’ of etiquette, you made me feel special. This was the best seminar training I have ever attended.”
-Pat Locke, Lifeplan Services, LLC, Washington, DC
Unlike other etiquette programs
The Emily Post Business Etiquette Programs are not about memorizing an encyclopedia of rules. Rather, they focus on building better business relationships by applying the underlying principles of etiquette: consideration, respect and honesty.
Whether you are an independent consultant or corporate trainer, The Emily Post Business Etiquette Train the Trainer Program will provide you with the skills, knowledge, materials, and confidence you need to teach business etiquette in professional settings.
We offer a five-day intensive training, during which participants learn how to teach a comprehensive business etiquette curriculum.
- Includes training in the fourteen modules that make up the Emily Post Business Etiquette Seminars (see below)
- Gives participants the opportunity to practice teaching and to receive critiques on their presentation of the material
- Focuses on how to customize the program for clients’ individual needs
- Offers a practical discussion session on how to launch a business etiquette seminar business
Our Fourteen Program Modules
- Why Business Etiquette?
- What Is Etiquette?
- Difficult Situations
- Civility in the Workplace
- Communication Etiquette
- Business Social Situations
- Dining Etiquette - Full
- Dining Etiquette - Short
- International Etiquette
- Workplace Etiquette
- Enhancing Your Image
- The 24/7 Professional
- Social Media
An Interactive Experience
- Analysis of each module
- Presentation practice session with critique
- Observation and video taping of attendee presentations
- Interactive dining etiquette luncheon
- Full day of facilitation skills training by Ovation Communication
- Guidance on packaging and marketing your services from Dawn Stanyon of Professionality Consulting (and previously The Emily Post Institute's Director of Sales for nine years.)
- Step-by-step leader's guide and other seminar materials in manual form and USB stick
- Immediate access to materials through our secure website (PowerPoint, video clips, workbooks, tip sheets, surveys, and more)
- The Etiquette Advantage in Business by Peggy Post and Peter Post
- Access to The Emily Post Institute for program and content support
Emily Post's Business Train the Trainer Program
Please contact Steven Puettner for more information by filling out our contact form.