Weddings: The Final Weeks
Checking these items off your list will make the Big Day all the more enjoyable:
- Reconfirm the rehearsal plans with your clergy member and the dinner-site coordinator. Remind all attendees of the time and place.
- Finalize the seating plan for the reception.
- Have final consultations with the caterer (head count) and other professionals as necessary.
- Attend pre-wedding parties: showers, bridesmaids’ luncheon, bachelor or bachelorette party.
- Review the best man’s duties with him.
- Prepare a list of any special ceremony seating for guests, to give to ushers.
- Prepare a list of “must have” photos or videos to give to photographer and videographer.
- Pack for the honeymoon.
- Make final arrangements for you and your attendants for the day of the wedding.
- Give your wedding announcements to whoever will be mailing them shortly after the wedding.