Weddings: 3-6 Months In Advance
Things to check of your list in the final 6 months before the Big Day:
- Address and send save-the-date notices if necessary (or earlier).
- Apply for or renew your passports if necessary.
- Meet with your officiant to discuss the ceremony and rehearsal.
- Address your wedding invitations and announcements; buy postage stamps.
- Give the rehearsal dinner hosts your list of names and addresses for the invitations.
- Make the remaining decisions about the ceremony and reception.
- Choose gifts for your attendants and for each other.
- Select/order your wedding rings; have the rings engraved.
- Set the dates for your blood tests.
- Explore babysitting options if necessary.