Weddings: 9-12 Months In Advance
Things to check off your list within 1 year before the Big Day:
- Select your wedding gown and accessories. Look for bridesmaids’ dresses.
- Finish hiring wedding professionals. Sign contracts for services.
- Decide whether to include children and guests of single friends.
- Create a master guest list. Get the names, addresses, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses of all invited guests.
- Make honeymoon reservations.
- Open gift registries and start selecting items for them.
- If desired, create a wedding website.
- Create a gift record so that you can record gifts as they are received.
- Promptly write thank-you notes for gifts as you receive them.